Have you ever wanted to rehab a house or remodel your own home?? Check out Fortune Builders 9 steps on rehabbing a house and see that you can do it too!!
1. Evaluate the property with the help of a professional inspector.
2. Create a checklist so that rehabbing a house from start to finish becomes a reality.
3. Develop a rehab budget once you understand your scope of work.
4. Find a contractor who is best qualified to execute your property rehab vision.
5. Obtain the necessary permits that are required for your project.
6. Commence with the cleanup and demolition phase that will allow for renovations to begin.
7. Get started with exterior improvements that will give the property the curbside appeal it deserves.
8. Prioritize interior improvements by choosing repairs that offer the highest return on investment.
9. Finalize any improvements before considering the project a wrap.
Here is a picture of our first full rehab 459 N Crescent Heights! Available for sale in March! ???