1. Write down the goals you have for your business in 2019 and how you are going to achieve them.
2. Know the market that you are trying to target. Continually research and stay on top of the latest trends hitting your market.
3. Do your due diligence, make sure your information is correct and you know all of the facts before getting into a deal.
4. Build a solid team that you can trust and can help your business run more smoothly.
5. Understand the risks involved in the business and be prepared with a game plan in case you need to get out of a deal.
6. Invest in your education to learn more about the real estate business and how you can become a better investor.
7. Always track your numbers, from what you spend to what you make, it is important to be organized and on top of your expenses.
8. Build a strong network of contacts from fellow investors to contractors, your connection list is a valuable asset in this business.
9. Always be transparent and honest and be willing to tell the truth, even if that means you are going to lose money or sacrifice a deal.
10. Establish connections with local realtors who are willing to send you potential deals and build long term, win-win relationships with them.